Re: Looking for a host family

Posted By:
Date:

> Hi Fiona,
> Thank you so much for your reply. I have not found anywhere else yet.
> I think your house has an excellent location, which is exactly what I
> want. If you don't mind, can I know more details about the spare room and
> the house?
> I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
> Fiona Yan

Dear Fiona

You may have received this already - I am not sure whether my previous reply sent properly.

We have a house less than five minutes walk from the school. It is medium sized, four/five bedrooms with the fifth bedroom currently being used as a study. The spare room is downstairs with a toilet nearby and a the kitchen. The room has a double bed, desk and wardrobe. If you would prefer to be upstairs we could re-arrange the rooms.

There are six people in the family, although my two boys (21 and 19) no longer live at home. My daughters, 18 and 8 are still at home and we also have a dog, two cats and a bunny rabbit.

I am a teacher of primary school children with emotional difficulties and my husband runs his own business.

If you are still interested in the room we could send you some photos of the house, room and family. We have not hosted a foreign student before so do not know how much rent should be paid, I am not sure whether you have any ideas otherwise I will find out a fair rent.

We are a busy family and would look forward to hosting you and showing you our country.

Thanks

Fiona

Messages In This Thread